• 2020-2021 Invitation and Scholarship Student in the Kansas City Ballet School Pre-Professional Daytime Program
• 2020 Masters Vaganova Ballet Academy’s Virtual Intensive
• 2020 and 2021 Scholarship Award for the Bolshoi Ballet Academy’s Summer Intensive Program in Connecticut and Program Participant in the Virtual Bolshoi Ballet Academy’s Summer Intensive
• 2020 Kansas City Ballet School's Summer Intensive Program Participant
• 2020 Youth American Grand Prix Top-12 Awards in Classical and Contemporary, Invitation to NYC Finals
• 2019 Celebration Talent 1st Place Overall Award and Selection as a Dancer of the Year Finalist
“Aside from the superior quality of the Nikolay Grishko brand products, my favorite thing is the generosity of the founder and owner, Mr. Nikolay Grishko, and his beautiful wife Tamara. Last year, I had the privilege to meet them both and learned so much about their amazing support for ballet and the arts throughout the year. I admire their open-heartiness, readiness to help those in need and their philanthropic spirit. And because of this admiration, I wear the Nikolay brand with honor, loyalty and pride and inspired to do great things!
Like many others, I started wearing Nikolay last year with the launch of the Nikolay brand in the US. However, I’ve been a Grisha (Made in Russia) from the very beginning of my journey with my first steps en pointe being in the Grishko 2007 ProFlex model.
I am a 10 year old aspiring ballerina. I train 20+ hours per week with daily ballet technique and pointe classes along with other genres such as contemporary, modern, character, variations, tumbling and body conditioning. Other hobbies include playing the piano and enjoying some free time with family and friends.”