• TanzOlymp Berlin Final (Berlin, Germany) 2020 - 2nd place
• The Autumn colors (Obninsk, Russia) 2020 - 1st place and Special Prize
• DanzaFirenze Finale Opus Ballet (Florence, Italy) 2019 - 3rd place
• Morning Star (Kamchiya; Albena Bulgaria) 2018, 2019 - 1st place
• The Yang Ballet of Europe (Yaroslavl, Russia) 2019 - 1st place and Special Prize
• Moscow Unites Friends (Moscow, Russia) 2019 - 1st place
• Baltic pearl (Saint Petersburg, Russia) 2019 - 1st place
• Heart of Sochi (Sochi, Russia) 2019 - 1st place
• Allegretto Grazioso 2019 (Moscow, Russia) - 1st place and Special Prize
• Podmasterye (Moscow, Russia) 2019 - 1st place
• World Cup, World Dance Olympiad 2018 Ballet (Moscow, Russia) - 1st place
• National award TALENTED KIDS AWARD - winner of the nomination "Ballerina of the year" (Moscow, Russia) 2019
“I really love all Grishko products because they are designed for every occasion which I faced in my ballet life. I want to show how Grishko products are comfortable so that other students love Grishko, as I do. I want that all young ballerinas use Grishko in their ballet life.
I really want to meet Nikolay Grishko personally because I want to say "Thank you". He and the Grishko company inspire me to be better every day.
Dance is my life. I do classical dance and folk dance too. I always strive to do better, more technical, more beautiful than I did yesterday. I think this is very important. I dream to continue my studies at the Academy of Choreography, to complete with excellent grades, and to dance on the stage of the Bolshoi as my ballet teacher. “