• Hope award 2019
• NRG prodigy
• SAB summer scholarship recipient
• Joffrey summer scholarship recipient
• Bolshoi summer scholarship recipient
• Amanda Thripp in a professional show of Matilda
• Regional solo Champion
• 2021 YAGP Semi-Finals 1st Place Classical, 2nd Place Contemporary
“Nikolay pointe shoes make my feet look beautiful. I started wearing Nikolay in 2018 when I was 8. Now I am in the 3007 and love them.
I love to dance. I dance 25+ hours at my ballet conservatory and a competitive dance studio. I study ballet, jazz, hip hop, character, tap, rhythmic gymnastics, acting, singing, ballet history, contemporary, lyrical, acro, and Pilates. I dream of being a principle with NYC Ballet, starring in a Broadway show and having my own Television series.
I also enjoy creating music and drawing. I attend a performing arts school in addition to my conservatory program. I love animals and if my dreams in the entertainment industry don’t come true I want to be a zookeeper.”