1. Ensure Skin is dry, clean and clear of any oils and creams.
2. With scissors, cut out the desired graphic as close to the clear outline as possible.
3. Remove plastic protective film.
4. Stick graphic face down onto desired area of skin.
5. Soak the back with a sponge.
6. Wait 20-3- seconds, then with mild even pressure applied slide the paper backing off the tattoo (if it still grips, soak longer).
7. Stay still & let it dry for 5 minute, to avoid cracks.
Use oil ( for example olive) and gently scrub.