• 2021 YAGP 3rd in Classical, Top-12 Contemporary, Qualified for Finals
• 2019 YAGP Top-12
• 2020 San Francisco Ballet SI
• 2019 School of American Ballet SI
• 2018-2019 Bolshoi Ballet Academy SI (NYC)
• 2017 American Ballet Theater SI
• 2016-2019 Local Studio Nutcrackers
• 2018 Moscow Ballet Nutcracker
• 2016-2018 Miami City Ballet Nutcracker
“The Nikolay pointe shoes have helped me reach my goals the last 3 years, they are the perfect shoe for me! I love the quality and fit of all leotards and warm-ups too!
I began wearing Grishko/Nikolay in 2018. I currently wear the 3007 model.
Outside of ballet, I enjoy going to the beach, swimming, aerial yoga, cooking, snow skiing, and spending time with friends! I love cats and have 2 of them. I am homeschooled and have been enjoying that for the last 2 years so I have more time to train at ballet. I aspire to be a professional ballerina and also possibly do some professional modeling. Due to Covid last year, I was not able to participate in any competitions. So this year, I am very excited to be competing and hope to be able to travel this summer and attend a summer intensive!”