- YAGP Paris 2018 finalist, scholarship for a 3-week summer intensive IBstage (Barcelona)
- Winner of the competition of the All-Ukrainian television competition in classical dance "Rhythms of the Future 2016".
- YAGP Paris 2017, a scholarship for a summer internship at the Vienna Ballet Academy.
- 1st place at the VI International
- Competition PREMIER 2016.
- II Ukrainian Dance Festival "Your step": Diploma "For the best solo and acting accommodation of a complex image"
Aleksandra Grinchak was born in Kiev in 2002. Since early childhood, she did not allow her parents to switch the channel "Culture", on which ballet was often shown, and from the age of 3, she knew that she would connect her life with classical dance.
In 2012, Alexandra entered the Kiev State Choreographic School. During her studies, she participated in international competitions in France and Italy, as well as attended intensive courses at the Grand Opera, Royal Ballet, Vienna Ballet School, Academia Princesse Grace and others.
5 years later, Alexandra moved to St. Petersburg to continue her studies at the Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet.
Throughout her training, she worked with teachers: Vladimir Malakhov, Lyubov Kunakova, Yulia Makhalina, Yulia Kasenkova, Feton Miotsi, Vadim Sirotin, Alexander Omar.
In 2021, Alexandra graduated from the Academy (class of Yulia Kasenkova ) and was accepted into the Bolshoi Theater troupe.
"My dream is to devote every second of my life to creativity and such a multifaceted art as classical dance.
I want to approach each image and role with the finest meticulousness. I am madly in love with everything related to art. I write poetry, I love to draw, I study the history of ballet, directing techniques, and acting, but my every hobby always comes down to ballet, because I believe that a stage is a place that can completely expose a person's soul, and I want to become an artist who can touch the heart of every viewer with her dance"