• Clara in Columbia City Ballet's Nutcracker 2018, 2019, 2020
• 2021 YAGP Regionals 1st Place in Classical, Top-12 in Contemporary
• 2020 YAGP Regionals in 1st Place in both Classical and Contemporary
• Victoria (soloist child part) in Columbia City Ballet's Dracula 2019Miss Junior KAR Dance 2019
• UBC 2019 2nd Classical, 3rd Contemporary
• UBC 2020- 4th Classical, 5th Contemporary, 4th Pas De Deux, 2020 VIrtual-3rd Classical
• Bolshoi Ballet Summer Intensive 2019 Scholarship, 2020 Scholarship
• 2021 Youth American Grand Prix Hope Award Winner and finalist
• 2021 Universal Ballet Competition First Place Classical and Contemporary Pre-Competitive
• 2021 Bolshoi Ballet Summer Intensive Scholarship
“My favorite thing about Grishko/Nikolay is that the products are of the best quality. The pointe shoes are truly the only shoes that I can dance in.
I am 11 years old and I have been dancing my whole life. My dad was a professional ballet dancer and my mom is a dance teacher. I like to read, draw and make tiktoks. I train 22-30 hours a week in ballet at my studio-Columbia Conservatory of Dance, home of Columbia City. I am homeschooled and have day time classes 3 days a week and evening classes 5 days a week.
My goals are to win the HOPE Award at YAGP, Attend Ellison, ABT JKO, Washington Ballet School or Houston Ballet Academy. Then I hope to be able to dance professionally at ABT, Royal Ballet, Washington Ballet, Houston Ballet or San Francisco Ballet. I love the classical repertoire of these companies so much and would love to be a part of them. I also really want to dance the role of Giselle and Juliet.”