• 2021 YAGP Semi-finals 3rd place Classical, 2nd place Contemporary
• 2020 YAGP Semi-finals 2nd place Classical, 2nd place Contemporary
• 2019 YAGP Semi-finals 1st place Ensemble
• 2019 ICON Dance Awards, Orange County location - 1st place
• 2018 YAGP Semi-finals 1st place Classical, 1st place Contemporary, NYC finalist
• ADCIBC Primary Grand Prix Recipient 2018
• 2019 Royal Ballet School SI
“I was born in California and started training in pursuit of my dreams of becoming a professional ballerina when I was 8 years old. I began my ballet training at Marat Daukayev School of Ballet, then moved to Phoenix in 2017 to continue my training at Master Ballet Academy, where I performed numerous roles in the Phoenix Ballet productions, including the role of Clara for two seasons and Sneezy the dwarf in Snow White.
I have an endless list of my favorite things about Nikolay/Grishko, but the things I couldn’t live without are my pointe shoes, dancewear, and the amazing amount of support provided. I have never been able to find a point shoe that fits me as well and is made with such good quality, and Nikolay’s amazing team is always there to help me if I need it regarding fit or sizing, etc of any product! I love the way my pointe shoes make my feet look, as well as how they make my feet feel healthy and supported through my rigorous days of training.
My dream is to become a professional ballerina at the best possible ballet company, and I have been training hard since I was 8 to make my dream a reality. On the side, I enjoy bullet journaling (drawing and hand lettering), reading, creative writing, advanced math. I also love coming up with ideas and creating funny/creative content for social media.”