Grishko Brand Ambassador
Date of Birth: 04.09.2001
Country of nationality: Skopje, Macedonia
Education: The Bolshoi ballet academy graduate
Position: The Bolshoi Theatre Ballet Dancer
- 2016 XIV Russian Open Ballet Competition “ARABESQUE” - Diploma finalist
- 2016 International Ballet Competition “Domenico Modugno”, Bari Italy (2. Place classical ballet solo)
- 2014/2015/2016 Plays on a regular repertoire in the Macedonian opera and ballet Nutcracker, Swan Lake, Peter Pan
- June 2015 WORLD BALLET COMPETITION in Orlando, USA
- 2015 State ballet competition in Macedonia
- 2015 World Ballet Competition Open 2015 Sibiu (2. place classical ballet solo)
- 2014 Diploma for participation in international ballet competition Mia Corak, Slavenska Zagreb
- 2014 Diploma for participation in the (2nd International Baltic Ballet Competition ), Riga
Stefania Gashtarska was born in Macedonia in Her mother, Marija Krstevska, is a ballerina dancing at the Macedonian National Theatre. She used to take Stefania to rehearsals in the theatre and to watch performances. All the theatre life inspired
Stefania: music, character’s costumes, elegant movements, and she was obsessed with the idea to become a ballerina. Stefania’s ultimate dream is to join The Bolshoi Ballet and to be a prima ballerina.
A young, but very talented ballerina, Stefania at the beginning of her ballet career studied at Perm State Choreographic College then she got an scholarship to The Bolshoi Ballet Academy.
In 2018 she successfully acted on the same bill with her mother Marija Krstevska in the ballet «Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs» at the Macedonian National Theatre. Stefania played the leading role «Snow White». Later she performed on the stage of
The Bolshoi Theatre as Aurora in the Rose Adagio abetted by four cavaliers at the final of the concert. The concert was devoted to celebrating the 200th Birth Anniversary of Marius Petipa. Stefania stood out with the silent footsteps, the resilience and the artistry.
In 2019 she also performed at the stage of the Bolshoi Theatre together with graduates.
Stefania participated in different international ballet competitions in USA, Italy, Romania, Latvia.
Stefania revealed the secret behind her success: «Every class, every minute and second you should remember about your aim. The aim gives me energy to do my best.»