The contemporary design of worldwide known last that suits up to 90% of dancers. Cut insole and sole give new feelings and possibilities.
Best choice for rehearsals, contemporary and demi-pointe elements. Recommended for students of ballet academies and schools.
Matt ballet pink CANVAS
- No flecks on the scene
- Absorbs sounds
- Long-lasting Breathable
LAST / FORM
2007 is developed with consideration of anatomic features of the medium width foot with a medium arch. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas. 2007 has a tapered dynamic form. It is one of those models, which creates that elegant classy look of ballet stars.
A combination of classic and high-end technologies gives proper support and easy roll-up. The shank (-5 mm) and the sole (-10 mm) are shorter compared to other GRISHKO styles, and it gives extra flexibility in the heel part in addition to perfect fit, that follows the shapes of foot. Ideal shoes for contemporary dance with a combination of easy roll-up and cut sole.
Cut shank and the sole add extra flexibility in the heel part in addition to the perfect fit, that follows the shapes of the foot.
- Long-lasting (longer lifespan compared to the satin) breathable, matt ballet pink canvas gives no flecks on the scene.
- Stays almost invisible on the foot, which visually prolongs the leg length.
- The pre-sewn leather platform increases lifespan and makes pointe shoes silent.
- The max-flat platform gives confidence in the balance.
- Combination of canvas and leather along with high flexibility are the perfect tool for contemporary dance (i.e. glides and other elements).
- Easy roll-up to en-pointe position perfect for fine movements.
- Smooth appearance with no wrinkles or bagginess.
- Elastic paste adopts to the feet form retaining flexible during the full period of use.
- Low side and heel cuts accentuate the dancer’s arch and add flexibility to the shoe
Allows to use VEGAN sole
Tropicana glue for warm and humid climate
LAST TYPE: 2007
BOX SHAPE: Slightly tapered
VAMP: U-cut, Medium height
SIZES: 0,5 — 9
WIDTH: X — XXXXX
SHANK: SS, S, M, H, SH